DuraVac: Sagaponack NY’s Central Vacuum Specialists
There’s no denying the benefits that central vacuum systems offer. They’re easier to operate than standard upright and canister vacuums, they offer whisper-quiet operation, and they clean much more efficiently, as they effectively completely eliminate the dirt, debris, and allergens they suck up instead of recirculating them back into the air. Those are just some of the advantages that these whole-house cleaning appliances offer and why central vacuums are in such high demand.
Are you interested in taking advantage of these benefits by having a central vacuum installed in your home or business? Do you already own a system and are looking for a reputable company that provides a central vacuum service? Whatever your needs may be, look no further than DuraVac, Suffolk County’s leading central vacuum specialists.
Why Choose DuraVac?
There may be a lot of companies that provide installations and services for residential and commercial central vacuums, but none of these companies can compare to the level of expertise and attention to detail that DuraVac offers.
Why do Sagaponack, NY homeowners and business owners trust DuraVac for all of their central vacuum needs?
- Experience you can count on. For more than 50 years, DuraVac has been providing central vacuum repair and installation services for Suffolk County property owners. They have a proven track record of success and have established themselves as a trusted resource for anything and everything that relates to central vacs.
- Expert training. All of the technicians at DuraVac receive rigorous training in the installation, maintenance, and repair of central vacuum systems. Their technicians continuously attend training courses so that they can remain current with the latest advances in central vacuum technologies, which allows them to provide their clients with top-notch services.
- Brand name products, parts, and accessories. DuraVac carries an extensive line of products, parts, and accessories from leading manufacturers in the industry. Because the only supply high-caliber products, clients know that they are getting systems and components that are highly durable, deliver exceptional performance, and are built to last.
- One focus: central vacuums. The team at DuraVac focuses on one thing and one thing only: central vacuums. Because central vacs are their only business, they know everything there is to know about these whole-house cleaning systems.
- Courteous and attentive. The DuraVac team is committed to delivering exceptional results for all of the clients they work with. From the moment you contact them to the time your service is complete, you – and your property – will be treated with the utmost respect. They attend to every need and will make sure that any and all questions you may have are answered in a way that you can truly understand.
- Prompt results. When you contact DuraVac for your central vacuum needs, you’ll never be left waiting. Their technicians are available 6 days a week for in-home repairs. Appointments are scheduled at times that are most convenient for their clients, and their technicians always show up on time and ready to work. Plus, if you’re having problems with your central vacuum or you just have a few questions, they’ll gladly offer you free-of-charge troubleshooting tips right over the phone.
In addition to all of these benefits, DuraVacu is one of the few central vacuum companies in Suffolk County that is certified by the Vacuum Dealer’s Trade Association. With so many outstanding credentials, it’s definitely safe to say that they’re central vacuum specialists and easy to see why so many homeowners and business owners entrust them with all of their whole-house cleaning system needs.
DuraVac is a full-service central vacuum system company. They specialize in all aspects of central vacuum systems and provide every service you could possibly need.
- Installations. Their highly-skilled team installs central vacuum systems in both newly constructed and already built properties. They’ll help you select the best products for your needs, including an appropriately sized power unit and hoses that will effectively clean your entire property. They’ll recommend the ideal location for your power unit (someplace that’s easy to access, yet out of the way and won’t disturb your property with loud noise). Their team will also assist you in determining the most convenient location for your wall-mounted inlet valves.
- Maintenance. While central vacuum systems are a lot easier to maintain than standard portable vacuum cleaners, having the system serviced by a professional at least once a year is highly recommended. The experts at DuraVac will perform a thorough assessment of your entire system to ensure that everything is operating properly. If any problems are spotted, they’ll make sure they’re properly corrected.
- Repairs. DuraVac also offers full repairs for central vacuum systems. If your system has lost suction, is making strange noises, is emitting a strange odor, or any other problems arise, the DuraVac team will pinpoint the cause of the issue, quickly repair it, and fully restore the function of your system.
- Parts and accessory installations. Whether you’re installing a new system or you want to upgrade your existing one, DuraVac carries a large collection of parts and accessories to maximize the convenience and cleaning power that your central vacuum provides. Tool kits, accessories, and the revolutionary Hide-A-Hose retractable hose system are just some of the parts and accessories their team installs.
Schedule an Appointment with Suffolk County’s Central Vacuum Specialists Today!
From new system installations to maintenance, repairs, and upgrades, when it comes to central vacuum systems, no other company in Sagaponack, NY can compare to DuraVac. If you’re interested in learning more about the services they offer, you have a specific question you need help with, or you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 516-822-3060 today. One of their associates will be more than happy to assist all of your needs.